Get Fired Up...

We all can get down on ourselves sometimes.  It is very easy to forget who we are and who we serve.  When I need a reminder, I watch the Battle Cry video.  It gets my heart racing, my blood pumping, and causes me to wake up and recall who I am.

I first saw this video on a Sunday morning at Brownsville Assembly of God.  There was an excellent Men's Ministry called Champions of Honor there and often there would be segments of the service dedicated to addressing the men of the congregation.  From the very first time I saw the video, I knew I would have to find it for myself - it made such an impact.  Here it is and the words spoken in the video are underneath:




Battle Cry

I come not to bring peace, but a sword.
    Christ

I am not an innocent bystander,
I am a threat to my enemy.
I am powerful and cunning.
I am strategic and bold.
I will not sit idly by,
I will take ground.
I will advance.
I will tear through my enemy and
My enemy will hate me.
I will not avoid the difficult fight.
I will fight.
I will be wounded.
I will be targeted and I will bleed.
I will not tire.
My wounds will be healed.
I will see tragedy.
I will feel pain.
I will be restored.
My feet will not stumble!
My hands will hold fast!
I will not be intimidated!
I cannot be stopped!
I will stand by my brother's in arms!
I will fight until my last breath!
I will push the limits!
I scale the mountains!
My enemy will cower!
For I serve a great king!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment for me. You can say what you like, but please don't be offensive or vulgar.