Welcome...

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog.  This isn't my first attempt, and this will likely be a work in progress...but I hope you'll enjoy it nonetheless.  I see and hear interesting things all the time and wanted a place to share them along with a few of my original thoughts thrown in the mix.  I like physics, computers, music, and God, so you'll likely see posts pertaining to these categories and more as I write.  It is my sincere desire that, like fine wine, this blog gets better with age.  Enjoy!

Blessings!

2 comments:

***Sharon*** said...

Mark - what a fantastic writer you are! I wish I had an ounce of your talent! I'm looking forward to reading more of what you have to say. I blog as well but it's more about crafts, motherhood, etc. Good luck to you...and happy new year!

*Sharon (from YHS!)

Mark said...

Thanks for the comment Sharon. I think this is an excellent outlet for the things I think about on a regular basis and I'm glad you liked it.

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment for me. You can say what you like, but please don't be offensive or vulgar.